Explore Namibia, off the beaten track on this exciting 14 night fly driveSkip the main route and travel through Namibia's exciting highlights on this two week tailor-made road trip. Drive off-road along the quiet dunes of the Namib, travel along Namibia's coast to Swakopmund and watch for four of the Big Five in Etosha National Park. You'll also get to admire ancient Bushman rock art in the Damaraland and visit one of the last truly nomadic tribes on earth...
- Visit Namibia's old colonial capital, Windhoek
- Explore the largest desert on earth, the Namib
- Visit the unusual terrain of Sossusvlei and Dead Vlei
- Go wildlife spotting in Namib Naukluft Park
- Visit a "Living Museum" village of the San
- See ancient rock art at Twyfelfontein
- Go on game drives and nature walks in Etosha