Cape to Falls on Rovos Rail
This 7-day rail journey travels from Cape Town to Victoria Falls, passing through the spectacular scenery of southern Africa.This week-long adventure begins in the Cape and passes through the contrasting landscapes of the lush Cape Winelands and the desolate windmill-filled fields of the Great Karoo before travelling onwards to Matjiesfontein, Kimberley and Pretoria. Visit the Big Hole and enjoy a city tour of Kimberley and Pretoria and cross the border into Zimbabwe. Disembark the train for an exhilarating game drive in Hwange before arriving at your final destination: the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Enjoy a luxury rail holiday on-board the Rovos Rail
- Pass through the Winelands and Karoo landscapes
- Visit the Big Hole in Kimberley
- Cross over the Tropic of Capricorn
- Go game viewing in Hwange
- Visit Victoria Falls