Combine cosmopolitan Dubai with the scenic beauty of South Africa's Western CapeThis dynamic city and winelands tour combines the cosmopolitan city of Dubai with the scenic beauty of South Africa’s Western Cape. Stopover in Dubai and enjoy the world’s best Duty Free shopping and visit the iconic landmarks of the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and the Burj Al Arab (the world’s most luxurious hotel). Fly onwards to South Africa and spend a few days exploring the vibrant city of Cape Town, visiting the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, and taking the cable car up Table Mountain. End off your trip with two days in Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands, sampling some of the finest wines the world has to offer.
- 3 nights in Dubai, staying at Hilton Dubai Creek
- Indulge in Duty Free shopping, go on an exciting desert safari, and visit the tallest building in the world (Dubai's Burj Khalifa)
- 4 nights in Cape Town, staying at the Southern Sun Culinan Hotel
- Cape Town's highlights: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Table Mountain, and Robben Island where Nelson Mandela spent 18 of his 27 years in prison. These are just a few must-see attractions in this region.
- 2 nights in Stellenbosch, staying at the Protea Hotel
- Sample some of the finest wines in the world, visiting award-winning vineyards and wine estates in the Cape Winelands