A self-drive trip that captures the highlights of Kwa Zulu Natal and its unique diversity.
Durban is a province that shines bright when it comes to history, scenery and wildlife. The Zulu battlefields are the highlight of the trip, with guides taking you back in time to recall how a small group of English soldiers fought off the Zulu army.
The Drakensberg and Midlands are iconic to the area with the mountain ranges and picturesque valleys offering photographic opportunities around every corner.
- AM Rorke’s Drift tour (guided)
- PM Isandlwana Tour (guided)
- Staying at the gorgeous Oyster Box Hotel
- 2 days in the midlands
- 2 days in the picturesque Drakensberg Mountains
- 2 days on safari at Phinda Game Reserve
- The Big 5