Hong Kong and Borneo twin centre
A classic Far East combination where you will experience the imposing skyscrapers of Hong Kong and the wonderful diverse eco system of Borneo's rainforests.
Hong Kong is a visual treat on the eyes with it's cutting edge high rise buildings and sparkling neon lights reflecting off the harbour. Borneo is the third largest island in the world and home to orang-utans and clouded leopards as well as Mount Kinabalu, the highest summit on the island, where you can watch the magical sight of the sun rising from it's peak.
- Stay on Hong Kong Island
- Try your luck at Happy Valley Racecourse
- Climb Victoria Peak for spectacular views over Hong Kong Island
- Spend 7 nights relaxing at Gaya Island Resort
- Explore the surrounding rainforest and look for proboscis monkeys
- Pamper yourself at the gorgeous spa
- Relax by the beach as the sunsets