Komodo Dragons are the largest lizards in the world. Our 3 day boat and land tour allows you to witness these creatures in their natural environment.
A fascinating bolt-on tour which you can add to your Bali beach stay. Just a short flight from Denpasar you will arrive at Labuhan Bajo, Indonesia where you spend two nights on a traditional Balinese boat taking you around the 'lost world' feel of Rinca and Komodo Island's. You will be able to explore the island's with your guide and witness the magnificent and dinosaur-like Komodo Dragon creatures first hand against a stunning and rugged natural scenic backdrop.
This itinerary is ideal to add to or break up a Bali beach stay.
- 3 day/2 night bolt-on tour to your Bali beach stay
- Jungle trek through Rinca Island
- Rinca Island is home to Komodo Dragons as well as the likes of wild deer and buffalo
- Komodo Island is home to the larger Komodo Dragons where over 2000 reside
- Excellent location for bird watching
- Enjoy a lunch on Pantai Merah (Pink Beach)
- Superb clear waters for snorkelling where you can expect to see clown fish, parrot fish and much more colourful marine life