Take time to really explore the diversity on the largest island in the Caribbean, from historic cities to the tobacco fields, get to know the real Cuba
Covering 40,000 square miles there is so much more to this island than dreamy beaches and turquoise seas; this informal group tour reaches Cuba's favourite sights, from the iconic cities to the remarkable countryside.
- The faded but extraordinary architecture of Havana
- Guama and the striking landscapes of Laguna del Tesoro
- Cienfuegos, the 'pearl of the south' with neo-classical architecture
- Soroa, the 'rainbow of Cuba' home to a fabulous orchid garden
- Ideal mix of culture, history, nature and beaches, with authentic, simple accommodation