Enjoy the amazing sites of Cuba's unique capital city Havana before the very special experience of a tall ship cruise around Cuba's coast and the Cayman Islands on board the remarkable Star Flyer.The Star Flyer is a true clipper ship, reminiscent of the grand age of sailing, with subtle amenities and modern day comforts. This legendary vessel carries just 170 guests, offers a high level of service, features 16 sails and state of the art navigation systems. Explore the iconic city of Havana before embarking on a 10 night sailing cruise around Cuba's secluded coast and cays, as well as the idyllic Cayman Islands. End your trip with a few nights back on Cuban soil relaxing at an informal All-Inclusive beach resort.
- Being a Tall Ship the Star Flyer ship is the ultimate sea-going experience
- A remarkable vessel with sociable and intimate ambience and feel of a modern yacht
- Ports of call include the dramatic geological feature of little Cayman Brac, beautiful Grand Cayman, Cuba's Canarreos Archipelago with marine parks and secluded beaches
- As well as un-crowded Caribbean beaches discover World Heritage cities and intriguing history and fabulous music
- Relax for a couple of days at an informal All-Inclusive beach resort to complete your varied stay