Combine the history of Havana with the lush Cuban countryside on our 9 night multi centre holiday
Cuba's capital city Havana is unique and a must; the pulsating rhythms and outstanding architecture are well documented. But there is so much more to this island especially if you like to get off the beaten track - with the opportunity to experience working farms and sip coffee made from a nearby plantation. Parts of western Cuba offer these incredible experiences and appeal to anyone who likes to get back to basics.
- Ideally located accommodation in Old Havana
- Explore this legendary city at your own pace or book a guided tour via our representative
- Stay within the peaceful Las Terrazas community, part of the Sierra del Rosario Biosphere one of the most beautiful areas of Cuba
- Discover the small and simple island of Cayo Levisa - just 150 hectares with mangroves on one side and picture perfect white sandy beaches on the other
- Enjoy authentic accommodation throughout and a variety of locations within western Cuba that demonstrate the many characteristics this diverse island has to offer
- Private transfers included throughout