Antigua and Nevis Twin Centre
Get to know two friendly Caribbean islands well-known Antigua and unpretentious Nevis. Both are delightfully un-spoiled and feature historic sights.
With daily flights to Antigua we recommend starting your two centre holiday on Antigua and begin discovering the warm West Indian charm and explore some of the historic sights like Nelson's Dockyard. Next, after a short flight over to St. Kitts enjoy a water taxi transfer across to Nevis, a place packed with even more history and dominated by a volcanic peak.
- Antigua is a haven for sailing and watersports, with scenic harbours and beautiful bays
- With 365 beaches on Antigua you'll never be far from pristine white powdery sands to relax on
- Although lesser-known, Nevis will surprise you, with wonderful authenticity and lovingly restored plantations
- Look out for the local wild vervet monkeys which inhabit Nevis
- Find features of Nevis' colonial past all around, including the capital Charlestown