Journey through mountains, across lakes and up close to glaciers on this 10-day Argentinian adventureBuenos Aires, Bariloche, Calafate... Argentina's Lakes District is considered one of the most beautiful places on the planet where volcanic mountains cast shadows on spectacular crystalline lakes and local guanacos and llamas mosey along in relative tranquility. This three centre, 10 day itinerary explores the depths of this wonderfully picturesque region complete with lake crossings, glacier explorations and strolling the classic streets of Buenos Aires.
- Explore the magical city of Buenos Aires.
- Feel the vibe of La Boca.
- Fantastic Tango Show included.
- Visit the Majestic Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Expert local guides.
- Direct flights to Buenos Aires with British Airways.
- Regional departures available.
- This itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.