Best of Argentina
Explore the best Argentina has to offer on this two week trip.Explore Argentina from north to south on this two week tour of the country. Begin your holiday with a couple of nights in Buenos Aires, Argentina's lively capital. From here fly to the wilderness of Patagonia where you will spend a day exploring the majestic Perito Moreno glacier, one of the few remaining advancing glaciers in the world. Continue from Patagonia to the wine lands of Mendoza and enjoy a full day wine tasting at several top winery's. Finish with a couple of days at the Iguazu Falls one of the world's natural wonders spanning the Argentinean and Brazilian border.
- Begin your Argentinean adventure with a city tour of Buenos Aires and evening enjoy a tango show and dinner
- Admire the imposing Perito Moreno glacier upclose by boat and from the surrounding walkways.
- Visit one of the natural wonders of the world at Iguazu with a guided tour taking in both sides of the falls.
- Enjoy a full day wine tasting tour during your stay in Mendoza allowing you to try some of Argentina's famous wine
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also available
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements