Explore the best Argentina has to offer on this two week trip.Explore Argentina from north to south on this two week tour of the country. Begin your holiday with a couple of nights in Buenos Aires, Argentina's lively capital. From here fly to the wilderness of Patagonia where you will spend a day exploring the majestic Perito Moreno glacier, one of the few remaining advancing glaciers in the world. Continue from Patagonia to the wine lands of Mendoza and enjoy a full day wine tasting at several top winery's. Finish with a couple of days at the Iguazu Falls one of the world's natural wonders spanning the Argentinean and Brazilian border.
- Begin your Argentinean adventure with a city tour of Buenos Aires and evening enjoy a tango show and dinner
- Admire the imposing Perito Moreno glacier upclose by boat and from the surrounding walkways.
- Visit one of the natural wonders of the world at Iguazu with a guided tour taking in both sides of the falls.
- Enjoy a full day wine tasting tour during your stay in Mendoza allowing you to try some of Argentina's famous wine
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also available
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements