See the longest river in the world, visit one of the Seven New Wonders of the World and relax by the beach.This 10 night tailor-made itinerary sees you heading into the Amazon Jungle for three days of excursions; take a night time river cruise on a canoe, searching for alligators, visit a local ‘caboclos’ family learning about their traditions and customs and fishing for piranha and sail to the ‘Meeting of the Rivers’ where the Amazon starts. Head to Rio, taking in the city sights from Sugarloaf Mountain to Christ the Redeemer. End your holiday relaxing on the beaches of Buzios; hire a sailboat or buggy to explore the area by water or by road.
- Explore the Amazon Jungle from a comfortable lodge with plenty of opportunities for seeing wildlife
- See the 'meeting of waters' where two rivers meet to form the Amazon, and due to their different colours cause a unique spectacle.
- Full day tour of Rio taking in the main sights including the Christ Redeemer Statue, Tijuca forest and also Sugarloaf mountain.
- Finish with a few days on the beach at the chic town of Buzios.
- Direct flights possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.