Highlights of Chile and Argentina
Experience the best that Chile and Argentina have to offer on this 12 night tourStart your South American adventure with a few nights in Santiago, the modern Chilean capital. From here, fly across the southern Patagonian ice fields to Punta Arenas, the gateway to Patagonia and Torres del Paine national park. Spend 3 nights in Torres del Paine, including all meals and excursions, from hiking and horse riding to vehicle based trips. Cross the border into Argentina and visit the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier on a full-day trip which includes a boat ride. Finish off your holiday in the lively capital of Buenos Aires with a city tour, dinner and a tango show, and a day exploring the Tigre Delta.
- See the amazing Perito Moreno glacier up close.
- All inclusive package in Torres del Paine which includes all meals, excursions and transfers.
- Visit the Tigre delta where the wealthy Portenos (Buenos Aires residents) have their summer houses
- Enjoy city tours in both Santiago and Buenos Aires
- Possibility to extend the tour to the Iguazu Falls or even Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Direct flights possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements