Perfect Colombian blend - Culture, Vibe and Relaxation.Lose yourself in entrancing tropical forest before uncovering crumbling Spanish forts on this breath taking eight-day tour of Colombia. Start your cultural journey at the fascinating Museo del Oro, marvelling at its pre-Hispanic gold collection, before savouring panoramic views over all Bogotá from the Cerro de Monserrate. Your trip concludes at the el Rosario Islands, where you can snorkel through the azure waters and coral reefs, or just spend time unwinding in a hammock suspended over pale sand beaches.
- Visit the Historic centre of Bogota.
- Enjoy the Caribbean Coast and the fortified City of Cartagena.
- lose yourself in the vibrant streets of Cartagena historic quarter.
- Soak up the sun whilst exploring the Rosario Islands.
- English Speaking guides.
- Direct flights from London, Regional departures available.