Costa Rica makes the ideal family holiday destination with its mix of fun and adventurous activities combined with its bountiful wildlife.This 10 night trip takes you from the rainforest and volcanoes of central Costa Rica to the relaxing Pacific Coast. After your first night in San Jose, travel to Sarapiqui, stopping off at the Poas Volcano en-route. Learn about one of the world’s favourite foods on a chocolate tour in Sarapiqui and enjoy a leisurely float down the Sarapiqui River to spot wildlife. Afterwards, continue to Arenal and view the rainforest from a different perspective from a series of hanging bridges. The trip ends in the laidback town of Manuel Antonio where you can enjoy a few days relaxing on the beach or exploring the nearby national park.
- Stop off at the Poas Volcano and peer into its steaming cratar
- Enjoy a leisurely river float down the Sarapiqui river while spotting wildlife
- Learn about the secrets of chocolate on a fascinating tour
- See the rain forest from a different angle from Arenal's hanging bridges
- Spot dolphins during a catamaran tour close to Manuel Antonio
- End the trip with a few days relaxation on the beaches surrounding Manuel Antonio.
- Family friendly tour with private transfers between each destination.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor made to suit your requirements