Start your life of wedded bliss on a luxury Costa Rican honeymoon, taking in San Jose, Pacuare Lodge, Arenal and Tamarindo.This 12 day itinerary takes you through Costa Rica, starting in San Jose where you’ll tour a coffee plantation learning the process of coffee making from bean to cup; during harvesting you’ll have the chance to pick and taste raw beans. Get your adrenaline pumping while river rafting to Pacuare Lodge, an eco-lodge nestled within the rainforest, or go zip wiring in Arenal before relaxing in your private Jacuzzi overlooking the volcano. End your trip with five nights in Tamarindo, relaxing on the beach, learning to surf or visiting national parks.
- Stay at the unique Pacuare lodge which is accessed by a thrilling white water rafting trip
- Taste some of the finest Costa Rican coffee on the Finca Rosa Blanca's excellent coffee tour
- Enjoy the views of Arenal volcano from your own private jacuzzi at the Nayara hotel.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches close to Tamarindo
- Excellent standard of accommodation throughout
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements