Combine the wildlife and beaches of Costa Rica with the Panama Canal.Visit both Panama and Costa Rica on this two week Central American adventure. Start your trip in high rise Panama City where you will venture to the old part of the city before admiring the Panama canal from the Miraflores lock.You then take a short flight to Costa Rica and onto Arenal and Monteverde. In Arenal visit the Cano Negro wildlife refuge, while you hunt for the resplendent Quetzal in the Monteverde cloud forest reserve. Your holiday finishes at a stunning eco-lodge on the Nicoya Peninsula in northern Costa Rica. The Largarta lodge is within walking distance of 4 great beaches, including one of the world's best for surfing.
- Visit the Miraflores lock where you will get a chance to see some of the huge container ships that pass through the Panama Canal.
- Full day excursion to the Cano Negro wildlife reserve where you can spy howler monkeys screeching in the canopy and caimans resting on the river banks.
- Enjoy a half day guided tour through the Monteverde Cloud Forest, one of the most biodiverse regions in all of Costa Rica, and home to the elusive Quetzal.
- Finish your holiday at the Lagarta eco lodge on the Nicoya Peninsula. The lodge has its own private reserve and is within walking distance of several tropical beaches.
- International flights from London Heathrow with Iberia via Madrid (regional departures are also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements