Explore Costa Rica's key attractions on this in-depth tour from Tortuguero on the Caribbean coast to the remote Osa Peninsula on the Pacific Coast.Costa Rica is a wildlife lover’s dream with over 25% of the country being designated a national park. This 15 day ultimate tour of Costa Rica gives you the chance to explore many of these national parks, starting with Tortuguero on the Caribbean coast. From here you move onto Arenal and its picture-perfect volcano before heading onto the cloud forest above San Gerado de Dota. Head south to the Osa Peninsula, famous for being one of the most bio diverse regions in all of the Americas and finish your trip in Manuel Antonio with its stunning tropical beaches.
- Visit one of the most bio-diverse regions in the Americas - the Osa Peninsula where wild jaguars still live
- Spot the resplendent Quetzal at San Gerado de Dota reserve high up in the cloud forest
- Enjoy a canopy tour through tropical rainforest close to Arenal
- Visit Manuel Antonio national park and relax on some tropical beaches in the region
- Discover Tortuguero's wildlife rich hidden canals by boat
- Direct flights available with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements