Galapagos and the Amazon Jungle
Experience Ecuador's amazing natural beauty and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands and Amazon JungleExplore both the Amazon Jungle and the Galapagos Islands on this 12 night tailor made itinerary. Begin your trip in the Andean capital of Quito before catching a short flight to the Amazon Jungle. During your 3 nights at the all inclusive Sacha Eco-lodge you will enjoy a mix of excursions including short hikes, canoe trips and canopy towers giving you the chance to see plenty of wildlife. Your time in Ecuador finishes with 4 nights on-board the luxury La Pinta. The Galapagos is a unique destination and a cruise gives you the chance to visit the remoter islands and see more of the famous wildlife.
- Spend 3 nights at Sacha Lodge deep in the Amazon Jungle.
- Included in your stay at Sacha Lodge are daily excursions; one of highlights is an early morning walk along their private canopy walkway high up in the forest.
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands in style on board the luxury La Pinta yacht.
- Enjoy daily excursions on the Galapagos in small groups with expert guides which are a mix of land and water based trips.
- Learn about Quito's past on a city tour of its historic and enjoy a day trip to the colourful market town of Otavalo.
- International flights from London Heathrow typically via Madrid or Amsterdam (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.