Combine both the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu in a two week tripVisit the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu on this popular tailor made itinerary to Peru and Ecuador. Start your holiday in Quito and enjoy a half day city tour to see the well preserved historic centre. From Quito fly onto the Galapagos Islands and board your ship for a 4 night cruise of the islands. Your cruise will give you the chance to see some of the remoter islands and you will have excursions in both the morning and the afternoon. After the Galapagos it is onto Peru where you will spend time in Cusco and the Sacred Valley before finishing your trip at the breathtaking sight of Machu Picchu.
- 5 day cruise of the Galapagos Islands on-board a 16 berth boat allowing you to see wide variety of islands and wildlife.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu along with a night in Aguas Caliente giving you the chance to revisit the ruins on the following day.
- Time to explore the colonial cities of Cusco and Quito and enjoy a half day guided tour to learn about their Inca past's.
- Visit the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas and shop for souvenirs in one of the many markets.
- International flights from London Heathrow via Madrid or Amsterdam (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.