Combine the luxury Mashpi Lodge with a cruise around the Galapagos IslandsThis holiday combines the highlands of Quito and nearby cloud-forest with the wonders of the Galapagos Islands. Start in Quito where you spend a couple of nights including a walking tour of the historic centre of the city with a expert local guide. After Quito head to the luxury Mashpi lodge located around 3 hours from Quito in the cloud forest. During your stay here all excursions and meals are included allowing you to experience the unique wildlife. After the Mashpi lodge, enjoy five days sailing the Galapagos Islands on-board the Isabela II discovering the endemic flora and fauna.
- Walking tour of the historic centre of Quito with a local guide.
- 3 day package to the excellent Mashpi Lodge with all meals and excursions included during your stay.
- 4 nights on-board the Isabella II with the Galapagos national park fee of $110pp included.
- Explore a variety of the Galapagos islands with a mix of hiking, panga rides and snorkelling trips included for you.
- Flights from London Heathrow to Quito via Madrid (regional departures are also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.