Visit the incredible natural and historical highlights of Peru on this in-depth tour.Our Grand Tour of Peru allows you to visit the highlights of Peru at a leisurely pace. The trip starts with a flight over the incredible Nazca Lines which is the only real way to appreciate these mysterious lines. Head south to Arequipa and admire the stunning scenery of the Colca Canyon. After spotting condors soaring above the thermals, you'll continue onto Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Next, you’ll journey onwards to Cusco, the former Inca capital and explore the colourful market towns of the Sacred Valley before reaching Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas. The trip finishes up with 3 nights in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Visit the awe inspiring ruins of Machu Picchu
- Take a flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Spot Condors soaring over the Colca Canyon
- Explore the Amazon Jungle
- Shop in the traditional market towns of the Sacred Valley
- Enjoy a day out on Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world.
- Direct flights available from the London Gatwick
- Itinerary is flexible and any aspect can be tailor-made