See Peru in style on this luxury two week honeymoonBegin this luxury 12 night holiday with a couple of nights at the excellent boutique Hotel B in Lima. Enjoy a private city tour of Lima before flying to Cusco and onto the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Take in the unusual salt pans at Maras in the Sacred Valley before shopping for souvenirs at the Ollantaytambo market. Next up is the iconic citadel of Machu Picchu where you have two days to explore the ruins. Finish your trip on South America's only luxury sleeper train, the Belmond Andean Explorer. You will journey in style from Cusco to Lake Titicaca with one night spent on board before visiting the floating reed islands of Uros and Taquille Island.
- Luxury Belmond Andean Explorer sleeper train from Cusco to Lake Titicaca. One night spent on board plus a guided tour of the Uros and Taquile Islands the following day.
- Visit a local market in Cusco then visit a chocolate museum.
- See the unique Maras salt pans followed by a visit to Moray and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley
- Private guided tours of Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and also Machu Picchu
- Luxury accommodation throughout your time in Peru.
- Direct International flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.