Peru - Machu Picchu & Lake Titicaca
Discover the must see sights of Peru with visits to Machu Picchu, Cusco and Lake TiticacaEnjoy the best of Peru to the fullest with this round-trip from Lima to Lima. Visit beautiful colonial cities, the sites of ancient civilisations, and explore some of the most spectacular landscapes in South America. Get to know the descendants of the Incas and explore ancient Inca ruins. Discover the beautiful city of Cusco; see first-hand how the past still lives in the islands of Lake Titicaca, and make a pilgrimage to the snow capped peaks of the Andes to explore the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel. This trip can also easily be extended to include an extension to the Amazon Jungle or to Arequipa and the Colca Canyon if you wanting to spend longer in Peru.
- Lima: The capital’s great architectural ensemble has earned the UNESCO World Heritage Site status, with attractions as the Casa Aliaga, the Cathedral and the Main Square.
- Cusco: Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire which offers attractions such as the baroque Cathedral, and the Sacsayhuaman archaeological site.
- Sacred Valley: Discover the ancient town of Pisac and the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo among other sights.
- Machu Picchu: The lost city of the Incas is hidden on top of an Andean peak, offering views not only of the mountains, but also of the Inca past.
- Lake Titicaca: A cruise on the lake makes a stop at Taquile island and the floating Uros Islands.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures from the UK)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.