Walk the Inca Trail & Amazon Jungle
Explore the Amazon and hike the iconic Inca Trail to Machu PicchuWalk the classic Inca Trail and visit the Amazon Jungle on this adventurous 12 night tailor-made itinerary to Peru. Start your adventure in the capital, Lima exploring the city before flying to the Amazon Jungle. Climb a canopy tower in time for sunset, visit a parrot clay lick and search for caimans after night fall. Fly onto Cusco, spending three nights acclimatising to the altitude before starting the 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, arriving at the sun gate at sunrise.
- Hike the classic 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu which includes 3 nights camping along with all meals and full support of porters.
- Arrive at the sun gate in time to see the sunrise over Machu Picchu followed by a guided tour of the ruins.
- Walking tour of the historic San Blas region of Cusco giving you an sight into the city's Inca past.
- 3 nights at an excellent jungle lodge in the Peruvian Amazon with a mixture of excursions included.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.