Hike the iconic 4 day Inca Trail to Machu PicchuWalk the classic Inca Trail and visit the Amazon Jungle on this adventurous 12 night tailor-made itinerary to Peru. Start your Peruvian adventure in the capital with a couple of nights to explore the city before flying onto the Amazon Jungle. Enjoy a mix of excursions including climbing a canopy tower for sunset, visiting a parrot clay lick and searching for caimans after night fall. From the Amazon fly to Cusco where you spend 3 nights acclimatising to the altitude before starting the 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The trek finishes at the world famous Machu Picchu ruins where you arrive at the sun gate in time for sunrise before having a guided tour of the citadel.
- Hike the classic 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu which includes 3 nights camping along with all meals and full support of porters.
- Arrive at the sun gate in time to see the sunrise over Machu Picchu followed by a guided tour of the ruins.
- Walking tour of the historic San Blas region of Cusco giving you an sight into the city's Inca past.
- 3 nights at an excellent jungle lodge in the Peruvian Amazon with a mixture of excursions included.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.