This Four Star Plus resort boasts a fantastic setting on a beautiful lagoon, surrounded by lush vegetation, beautiful beaches and palms.
The Four Star Plus Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort Maldives offers a fantastic array of accommodation and facilities in the midst of stunning surroundings with pristine beaches and lush tropical vegetation.
The Four Star Plus Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort boasts a fantastic setting on a beautiful lagoon, surrounded by lush vegetation, pristine beaches and palms. This stunning island is situated at the tip of the South Malé Atoll, offering guests luxurious accommodation, welcoming restaurants and a great range of recreational facilities. The tastefully furnished accommodation at Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort consists of 164 well appointed guestrooms and villa, each full of plush furnishings and luxury amenities. There are several restaurants and bars at the resort where guests can sample a variety of both local and international fare. The turquoise lagoon around the resort is perfect for a host of water sport activities including water skiing, catamaran sailing and scuba diving at the on site PADI Diving Centre. The sumptuous Sun Spa also allows guests to enjoy a vast array of relaxing treatments. Transfer time is 45 minutes via speedboat from Ibrahim Nasir Airport.
Guests at the luxury Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort can enjoy a variety of both local and international cuisine as well as a selection of beverages in a number of beautiful settings.
Sunset Restaurant • Relaxed over-water restaurant • Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner • Serves a variety of local, Asian and international fare • Indoor and outdoor seating available
Lagoon Restaurant • Fine dining international restaurant
The Four Spices • Asian fusion restaurant • Sits above the water
Island Pizza • Restaurant offering pizza featuring ingredients and flavours from around the world
Lagoon Bar • Open into the early hours • Serves an excellent range of beverages including fine wines
Sunrise Bar • Pool bar offering light snacks and refreshments
Dhoni Bar • Set next to the pool • Serves light snacks and refreshments
Services and Facilities: • 24 hour guest assistance • Destination dining is available • Badminton • A full range of activities and excursions • Volleyball • Board games
• Children’s swimming pool • Floodlit tennis court • Five Star Gold Palm PADI dive centre • Foreign exchange • On site clinic and doctor • Gym • IDD telephones in villas • Library • Laptops with WiFi internet access in reception • Laundry service • Private karaoke • Multi-lingual staff • Satellite TV • Sun Spa • Jewellery and souvenir boutiques • Table tennis • Two fresh water infinity edge swimming pools • Snooker • Water Sports World
All Inclusive Entitlements • Available from 10AM to midnight
Food and beverage • Breakfast, lunch and dinner (buffet) served at the main restaurant (Sunset Restaurant) • Afternoon tea with snacks and sandwiches at Lagoon Bar (Between 4.30PM - 5.30PM) • Unlimited drinks served by the glass - mineral water (still), soft drinks (coke/ fanta/sprite), fruit juices (canned), house wine or beer; regular brands of whiskey, gin, vodka, rum; coffee / tea (cappuccino and espresso included) • Drinks are served at the Lagoon Bar, Sunset Restaurant, Sunrise Bar and Dhoni Bar (Dhoni Bar is open until midnight)
Sports and Activities • Snooker, billiards, fitness centre, darts, table tennis, badminton and tennis
Not Included • Wines served in bottles, premium brands of liquor, champagne, sparkling wine, cocktails, cigarettes, fresh fruit juices, other luxury coffee brands do not form part of the AI package
• A la carte restaurants (namely Lagoon Restaurant, Four Spices, The Plankton Grill and Island Pizza) room service, mini bar, WiFi, spa, water sports and diving DO NOT form part of the All Inclusive plan and will be charged at the resort rate.
Meal credit • Meal credit of US$27.00 per person for lunch and US$36.50 per person for dinner each meal will be extended when dined either at Four Spices or Lagoon Restaurant (meal credit is subject to change at the discretion of the resort management)
All items and facilities not indicated in the above All Inclusive plan will be charged according to the published rates at the resort
There are 164 luxurious guestrooms and villas at Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort, each offering a range of modern amenities and well appointed furnishings.
General Room Amenities
- Air conditioning - Ceiling fan - Minibar - DVD player - IDD telephone - Tea and coffee making facilities - WiFi internet access - Flat screen TV with local and satellite channels - Four poster beds (some room types only) - Sitting area - In room safe - Writing desk - Hair dryer
- 50 square metres - Set on the beach front - Balcony or terrace with lagoon views - En suite bathroom - Shower - 96 available
Deluxe Water Villas
- 63 square metres - Canopied bed - Deck overlooking the lagoon - Swim-up platform offering direct lagoon access - 21 available
- 84 square metres - Beach views - King size bed - Separate dressing area - Courtyard with daybed - Outdoor bathroom with enclosed rain shower - Private veranda - 8 available
Jacuzzi Water Villas
- 81 square metres - Set on stilts above the lagoon - Fantastic lagoon views - Private sundeck with Jacuzzi - Rain shower and double vanity - Roll top bathtub - 32 available
Honeymoon Water Villas
- 122 square metres - Very private accommodation - Jacuzzi - Spacious sundeck - Separate living room - Daybed
Let us plan your perfect trip to Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort, call 0203 131 5999 to speak to one of our experts