LUX* Grand Gaube, located on the north coast of Mauritius, overlooks splendid bays and beaches.
Think Mauritius and you'll think white sand, sunshine and sea, but LUX* Grand Gaube has much more. This vibrant resort is wonderful for sports fans, with a huge swimming pool, tennis courts and three excellent golf courses. There's a fantastic open-air kitchen and restaurant and you can see - and join in with - traditional local dancing on the beach. A great location close to Grand Baie makes LUX* Grand Gaube the ideal base for discovering Mauritius.
LUX* Grand Gaube is a stunning five star resort offering guests spectacular vistas of the mountains and crystal clear ocean waters. The hotel offers spacious, bright guestrooms and suites, all of which have a private terrace or balcony and stylish modern fittings and minimalist decor with bright tropical hues. There are five restaurants and bars and guests will be spoiled for choice, with an array of mouth-watering dishes on offer. Highlights include beach barbeques at Abalone and island street food at Banyan. Guests have access to a spa providing reinvigorating and indulgent treatments. Activities include tennis, beach volleyball, water sports, and boat rides. Guests also have access to a fitness centre and classes are available. Grand Gaube is a quaint fishing village offering the perfect location for a relaxing retreat, a memorable family holiday or a romantic honeymoon.
Dress code - swimwear to be covered up in restaurants and smart casual attire to be worn in the evenings
The Kitchen • Main restaurant serving buffet breakfast and dinner
The Beach • Mediterranean restaurant
The Banyan Island Kitchen • Features a picnic area for all and a restaurant and pool area for adults only
Café LUX* • On-site coffee house
The Bar • Serves snacks and beverages
Abalone • Seafood restaurant
Services and Facilities
• Three beaches and serene lagoon • Three swimming pools including an adults only pool • Private cinema • Free Wi-Fi in suite and public areas • Local artists and themed evenings • DJ Evenings • LUX* Me Spa (salt water pool, hammam, hot tubs, sauna, beauty salon and gym) • Complimentary water sports (glass bottom boat rides, sailing and pedal boating, windsurfing, kayaking, water skiing, snorkelling) • Non-complimentary water sports (scuba diving, dolphin diving, speed boat rides, catamaran cruises, seaplane rides) • Complimentary land activities (yoga, beach volleyball, table tennis, tennis) • PLAY for 3 - 11 year olds • Studio 17 for 12 - 17 year olds
• Free WiFi in guest rooms and public areas • 24 hour room service • Boutique • Art gallery • Laundry service • Pool and beach service LUX* All-Inclusive Package
The All-Inclusive package starts upon arrival at the hotel, finishes at noon on the day of departure and includes:
Dining and Drinking
Dining options which are not mentioned are not included. The hotel reserves the right to close up to two restaurants throughout the year.
• The Kitchen serves breakfast daily • Lunch and dinner at all restaurants serving buffet and a la carte (excluding East restaurant) • Daily afternoon tea served at The Bar • Guests on excursions can order a picnic basket (24 hours notice must be given) • All bars and restaurants have an All-Inclusive menu available • 24 hour room service (tray charge applies) • Beach and pool service • Mini bar re stocked once a day with juices, soft drinks, water and beer
• Entertainment • Wellness & Spa access only • Water sports (chargeable sports also available) • Land activities (chargeable activities also available)
Not Included and Chargeable
• Any item not listed on the All-Inclusive menus at the restaurants and bars • Car or bicycle rental • Private lessons including tennis, kite surfing and fitness instructors • Spa treatments, beautician and hairdresser • Excursions (scuba diving and deep sea fishing) • Special evenings, events and dinners • Dry cleaning and laundry • Boutique items • Golf and tennis balls • Excursions, deep sea fishing and scuba diving
Please note all complimentary and chargeable activities are as per hotel schedule and are subject to availability and weather conditions. The above package is subject to change without prior notice.
• 43m² x 22 • Furnished terrace or balcony • Bedroom with king bed • Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower plus separate WC • Occupancy: 2 adults/1 child or 1 baby
Ocean Superior Room
• 43m² x 104 • Furnished terrace or balcony • Bedroom with king bed • Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower plus separate WC • Connecting rooms available • Occupancy: 2 adults/1 teen or 1child or 1 baby
• 70m² x 23 • Furnished terrace or balcony • Solarium and sunbeds • Bedroom with king bed • Dressing room • Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower plus separate WC • Whirlpool • Connecting rooms available • Occupancy 2 adults/1 teen or 1 child or 1 baby
• 85m² x 2 • Furnished terrace or balcony • Furnished patio • Solarium and sunbeds • Bedrooms with king bed and bunk beds • Dressing room • Bathroom with bath and walk-in shower plus separate WC • Whirlpool • Lounge • Hi-Fi Stereo • 24 hour butler service Occupancy: 2 adults/2 teens or 2 children and a baby
Let us plan your perfect trip to LUX* Grand Gaube, call 0203 130 6970 to speak to one of our experts