Dubai & Seychelles Twin Centre
Combine the buzz of cosmopolitan Dubai with the paradise-like islands of the Seychelles.
Fly to Dubai and discover the city’s man-made architectural wonders. Take in the view from the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa or take to the skies with an aerial city tour over the Palm Jumeirah.
Next, travel to Mahé in the Seychelles and allow yourself a digital detox. Get up close and personal with giant tortoises and watch hawksbill turtles lay their eggs, spend days relaxing on beaches, trying to pick your favourite and take endless pictures of surreal rock formations.
- Spend 3 nights at the Grand Hyatt Dubai (B&B)
- Located on the edge of Dubai Creek
- Visit some of Dubai's most prominent landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab
- Spend 7 nights in the Seychelles staying at the Constance Ephelia (Half Board)
- Sleep in suites with stunning Indian Ocean views
- Relax on some of the world's most beautiful beaches or experience world-class diving