Spend six nights discovering the mystery and culture of Oman on this family-friendly itinerary.Your Oman adventure begins and ends in the capital, Oman, staying at the luxurious Shangri-La Al Waha with its fantastic facilities for the whole family. Head into the desert to Wahiba Sands for an overnight stay at the tented 1000 Nights Camp, driving over dunes and stopping at wadis and sinkholes on the way. The highlight of the trip is the chance to meet a Bedouin family and learn about their culture and way of life.
- Explore Oman’s capital, Muscat
- Drive along the rugged coastline
- Stay overnight in Wahiba Sands, an undulating sea of red and white sands and dunes rising to 200 metres
- Stop at Wadi Arabayeen with its deep pools and date palms
- Visit the Mausoleum of Bibi Miriam at Qalhat
- Look out upon breath taking mountain terrain
- Meet a Bedouin family in their traditional habitat