Combine the traditional and historic Oman with the modernity of Dubai on this Middle Eastern twin centre.
Travel to Oman and expect breath-taking landscapes with its rugged coastline dotted with beaches and a backdrop of sparse deserts and looming mountains. Souks with locals bartering for frankincense and jewellery and warm hospitality give a taste of traditional Arabic culture.
Next, take a short flight to Dubai and experience the buzz of this cosmopolitan city. Be awed by cutting-edge architecture, enjoy a little retail therapy along the JBR Walk and visit the Dubai Mall, home to the Dubai Aquarium and Ice Rink.
- Spend 5 nights in Oman, staying at The Chedi Muscat
- Enjoy rooms with stunning views of the Gulf of Oman
- Dine at a wide selection of restaurants, three swimming pools and a luxury Balinese Spa
- Spend 2 nights in Dubai, staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Enjoy a great base in the heart of Dubai, close to shopping malls and tourist attractions
- Visit the Burj Khalifa, one of the tallest buildings in the world and watch the fountain show at Dubai Mall