Culinary Myanmar Tour
This nine night itinerary takes you on a culinary tour through Myanmar.Discover how food plays a significant role in daily life as you taste your way through this mesmerising country. Sample local delicacies at bustling markets, visit palm farms and cook upa store at a cooking class. You’ll also have the chance to delve into the country’s history and culture as you explore the temples of Bagan, the streets of Mandalay and the shores of Inle Lake.
- Walk the streets of Yangon on a culinary tour
- Visit local markets and sample local delicacies
- Take a hot air balloon ride over Bagan
- Rub shoulders with locals in Mandalay at a traditional curry house
- Learn to cook Myanmar dishes on a two hour cooking class in Sagaing
- Sit down to lunch in the middle of Inle Lake