What you need to know about this tour:-
• Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
• Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
• All local boat rentals and cycling as mentioned in the program.
• Transfer from and to the airports by private vehicle with A/C. Transportation by private vehicle with A/C.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Local English speaking guides in Cambodia as mentioned
Explanations and additions:-
• Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
• International flight tickets and airport taxes.
• Visa fee upon arrival in Cambodia (30 USD/ pax).
• Tips & personal expenses. Personal insurance. Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
B - Breakfast
L - Lunch
D - Dinner
Check In & Check Out Times -
Normal check in time is 14:00, normal check out time is 12:00; this may vary in high season.
Trip Terms & Conditions -
The price shown is per person based on two sharing per tour.
We will always try our best to book hotels as per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and during local festivals, as well for late bookings, it may be necessary to offer substitutes.
Prices are subject to availability and as such are for guidance only. To help secure these prices, it is best to book as far in advance as possible.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We regret that we cannot accept liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation. If failure to have all necessary travel and other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
British Passport holders do require a Visa to enter Cambodia, although these are currently available upon arrival at the airport. Visa requirements though do change and as such you must check the latest requirements with the appropriate embassy or consulate and ensure that you have the correct documentation to travel to Cambodia.
If flying with a US carrier or flying via the US with any airline, you will be required to hold an ESTA under the Visa Waiver Programme - even if you are not stopping in the USA. This will be your responsibility to obtain.
Please check with your doctor or health professional on the type of vaccinations you may require to travel to Indochina and ensure that you give enough time before departure to undergo any course of vaccination/medication required.