A highly recommended 14 day tour which takes you a little more off the beaten track of VietnamThis Vietnam itinerary offers the perfect overview of this fascinating country, from the south to central Vietnam. Explore the dynamic city of Ho Chi Minh City, paddle along the peaceful Mekong Delta, and visit the Hue ancient citadel. Other highlights include visiting the charming town of Hoi An filled with hospitable people and a rich culture, the charming capital of Hanoi and the hidden valley of Mai Chau.
- Explore Hoi An - a UNESCO town
- Visit Saigon and the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Experience fascinating local life
- Stay overnight in a local village
- Tour the Citadel City of Hue
- Take a boat trip to the floating markets