Explore the hidden gems of Panama, a country of extreme contrasts.This extraordinary 11-day tour of Panama takes in all the country's most iconic sights, from the Panama Canal to the Chiriquí Highlands. First, you'll uncover the crumbling ruins of Panama La Vieja, a 16th-century settlement that was burned down by marauding pirates. Next, visit the fascinating Miraflores Locks, before taking an aerial tram through humid forest canopy in the Soberanía National Park. The rainforest is populated with toucans, hummingbirds and howler monkeys, all overlooking the famed canal. Wind down with a relaxing dip in the protected waters of Bocas del Toro, surrounded by swaying mangrove trees, turtles and dolphins.
- See the man made wonder of the Panama Canal and the Miraflores Locks.
- Ride above the Treetops on the Ariel Tram at Gamboa.
- Relax in secluded beaches of Bocas del Toro.
- Travel with expert English speaking local guides.
- Stay in traditional fincas in the heart of the coffee plantations.
- Mix with the Indigenous Indians of the Embera Tribe, understand their amazing and simple lifestyle.
- UK Regional departures available.