Discover the best of Patagonia on this adventurous 13 day holidayDiscover the myths, legends and unique natural beauty of Patagonia on this 13-day tour. Starting in Buenos Aires, you'll be entranced by San Telmo, the home of tango, before flying to Ushuaia, the southern-most city in the world. Embark on a sea-bound adventure through the Strait of Magellan, lined by snow-capped mountains and glaciers. Disembark at Cape Horn, known as the 'End of the Earth', then follow in Charles Darwin's footsteps to Wulaia Bay where the HMS Beagle landed in 1833. Finish your trip in style with 3 nights at the Singular hotel on All-Inclusive basis with all excursions and meals included.
- Discover Buenos Aires on a half day city followed by an evening tango show and dinner.
- Explore Tierra del Fuego national park and Ushuaia the southern most city in the world.
- Take an expedition cruise through the beagle channel and around southern Patagonia on-board the Stella Australis.
- Land at Cape Horn the southernmost tip of South America.
- Experience Torres del Paine national park in style staying at the excellent Singular hotel.
- Direct flights possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.