Discover the history and ancient mysteries of Jordan on an 11 day luxury private tour, the Treasures of Jordan. Along the way, you’ll visit the Red Rose City of Petra, explore the ancient remains of the city of Jerash, and spend two full days soaking in the healing waters of the Dead Sea. Highlights include travelling along the 2,000 year old Kings Highway, visiting the Crusader Castle in Kerek, viewing the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land, and blasting through the desert landscape of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 jeep.
• 11 day luxury private tour with local English-speaking guides at Petra and Jerash
• Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Float in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
• Direct flights from London, regional departures available
• Stay in five star hotels throughout the tour
• Explore the Wadi Rum desert on a 4x4 jeep ride