Iconic Highway 1 Fly Drive
Combine California's most famous cities with it's most iconic stretch of road on a relaxed, easy journey.
California’s coastal highway is, for many, the epitome of the American road trip having featured in countless movies and TV shows over the years. The sweeping road takes you from San Francisco in the north to Los Angeles in the south via dramatic ocean views, secluded coves and quaint holiday towns.
- San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge
- Discover the dark history of Alcatraz*
- Drive the 'Big Sur' coastal road
- Spanish colonial influenced Santa Barbara
- Drive through LA's Malibu & Santa Monica
- Sample local produce at The Original Farmers Market on 3rd & Fairfax
- Immerse yourself in movie magic at Warner Bros Studios*
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our specialist sales agents to book.