New England; A place of natural beauty, history and inspirationJourney from historic Boston to the famed Maine coastline, where the beautiful Acadia National Park provides hiking and photo opportunities aplenty. From there you will travel through the awe-inspiring White Mountains of New Hampshire and on to Vermont, with its remote natural beauty. Heading South through Massachusetts you'll arrive at the coastal town of Newport, Rhode Island before finally unwinding for a few days amongst the sweeping beaches and coastal communities of Cape Cod.
- Follow The Freedom Trail and discover the history that shaped America.
- Explore Fenway Park - Home of the Boston Red Sox*
- Enjoy culinary delight at one of Maine's traditional fishing villages
- Visit coastal Acadia National Park
- Retreat to the mountains of northern Vermont
- Wildlife spotting in Cape Cod
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our specialist sales agents to book.