Cape Town and Whales
This 8 night itinerary offers the best of Cape Town and the Cape Whale Coast.
Your city and whale watching adventure begins with four nights in Cape Town where you can explore the city’s famous attractions from the central base of the V&A Waterfront.
A two hour transfer will pass through stunning coastal scenery on your way to Grootbos Private Nature Reserve where you will spend three nights in total seclusion on the edge of Walker Bay, home to visiting Southern Right whales. With private transfers included, this itinerary is one of the most relaxing ways to explore the Cape’s east coast.
- Combines a city and nature break
- Spend four nights in the centre of Cape Town
- Spend three nights in Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Enjoy a whale watching cruise in Gansbaai
- Spot the Marine Big 5 just a short stroll from your room