Dubai and Cape Town Multi Centre
- 5 nights in Cape Town, staying at Four Rosemead Boutique Guest House.
- Cape Town's highlights: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Table Mountain, and Robben Island where Nelson Mandela spent 18 of his 27 years in prison.
- These are just a few must-see attractions in this region.
- 3 nights in Dubai, staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
- Indulge in Duty Free shopping, go on an exciting desert safari, and visit the tallest building in the world (Dubai's Burj Khalifa)
Combine cosmopolitan Dubai with the beauty of South Africa's Cape Town.
This dynamic city break combines the cosmopolitan city of Dubai with the scenic beauty of South Africa’s Cape Town. Fly onwards to South Africa and spend a few days exploring the vibrant city of Cape Town, visiting the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, and taking the cable car up Table Mountain. End off your trip with two days in Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands, sampling some of the finest wines the world has to offer.
Stopover in Dubai and enjoy the world’s best Duty Free shopping and visit the iconic landmarks of the Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building) and the Burj Al Arab (the world’s most luxurious hotel).