A captivating little cluster of luxury tents, all gracefully lined up alongside the mighty Zambezi River.
The Lower Zambezi River is an area that has gathered considerable momentum in terms of luxury tourism over the past few years, especially now that deluxe camps such as Anabezi have popped up. This luxury site offers world travellers the opportunity to throw themselves in among nature and snuggle up in complete comfort.
- Two bathrooms (one indoor, one outdoor).
- A spacious and comfortable lounge/chill-out area.
- Two teak double beds, or one king-sized bed.
- Four-poster mosquito net.
- A private deck.
- A plunge pool set into the deck.
- Electricity and power.
- Filtered, fresh, clean hot and cold water.