Bali and Sailing the Komodo Islands
Combine the best of Bali with a cruise around the Komodo National Park and the chance to get up close to the formidable Komodo dragons.Wedged between a stay in the mountains of Ubud and a trendy beach in Bali, you'll spend two unforgettable nights on-board your private cruise, the MV Keti, sailing through the Komodo National Park. Visit both Rinca and Komodo Islands to spot the famous resident dragons plus keep a lookout for other local wildlife. Swim and snorkel in crystal clear bays and spot brightly coloured tropical fish, and if you're lucky, a turtle too!
- Spend three relaxing night in Ubud and explore the cultural heart of the island
- Cruise through the Komodo National Park spending two nights on-board the MV Keti
- Go in search of the Komodo dragon on Rinca and Komodo Islands
- Relax at the stylish Alila Seminyak on Seminyak Beach
- Witness the famous Bali sunset from the beachfront bar of your hotel