Best of Japan
- Walking up-and-down the shopping streets of Tokyo
- Sleeping in a traditional ryokan in Hakone
- Watching silk painting artisans in Kanazawa
- Visiting the Peace Memorial Park in Horishima
- Seeing the scenic Floating Torri Gate on Miyajima Island
From ancient temples to super-fast trains, this two week tailor-made tour showcases the very best of Japan.Get ready to really see Japan! Over fourteen days you’ll hope around the country, taking it it’s most historic and culturally significant sites – as well as getting to immerse yourself in unique cultural experiences from cooking classes to learning the art of traditional crafts. From the skyscrapers of Tokyo – the start and end points of this tour – to the temples of Kyoto and the tragic history of Hiroshima, this is a chance to experience this country of incredible and fascinating contrasts.