Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi Twin Centre
- Spend three nights in Kuala Lumpur, staying at the Shangri-La Hotel
- Make a trip to see the Twin Towers
- Speak to us about upgrades to Horizon Club for private check-in and evening canapés and cocktails in the exclusive lounge
- Spend seven nights in Langkawi, staying at The Andaman
- Laze on the beach, take part in a Malaysian cooking class or head into the jungle in search of flying foxes and lemurs
Enjoy a city break in Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur before relaxing in Langkawi, a collection of stunning islands.This holiday combines a few days in KL with a week of relaxation in Langkawi. Start your itinerary at the Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, where children and adults can splash in separate outdoor swimming pools. Then head north to Langkawi, an archipelago of around 99 islands found in the vivid turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. Based at The Andaman, you’ll be positioned between a 10-million-year-old rainforest and the stunning Datai Bay.