Rocky Mountaineer First Passage to the West
All aboard the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer, from Vancouver to the mountains.Add the First Passage to the West to your Best At Travel holiday and retrace the steps of 19th century explorers. This is the only passenger rail service on this historic route which united Canada from east to west. Traverse the Continental Divide and be inspired by spectacular mountains and dramatic canyons.
- Experience an array of natural beauty as you pass by ranchlands and rocky lakeshores
- Follow in the footsteps of 19th Century explorers on this historic route
- Climb over Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon and the Spiral Tunnels
- Witness the snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies
* This incredible rail journey can also be experienced as a reverse itinerary from Banff or Lake Louise to Vancouver. Speak to one of our Canadian Specialists today.