The Heritage Trail
An awe-inspiring journey of eastern Canada's historic cities, culture and natural beauty.Explore the provinces of Ontario and Quebec to discover their beautifully historic cities of Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa. As you journey amongst some of eastern Canada's most well-known cities, it is the picturesque beauty that the region offers beyond the city that will blow you away. Travel along Lake Ontario from Toronto to the Thousand Islands resort region for a magical experience before heading east to taste the unique flavour of French Canada. Ottawa - the nations capital will inspire all, but the adventure doesn't end there as you travel through Algonquin Provincial Park and on to awe-inspiring Niagara Falls.
- Discover the strong French heritage of Canada's oldest city - Quebec City
- Experience the beautiful Thousand Islands on a 1-hour cruise of the region
- Journey through Algonquin Provincial Park and the beautiful Muskoka region
- Witness the strength of mother nature at Niagara Falls, Horseshoe Falls
- Unearth the cosmopolitan city of Toronto