Maritime Magic Treasures
Experience the very best of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward IslandJourney through the Maritimes and experience the very best of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Traverse Nova Scotia’s picturesque fishing villages and rugged coastal landscapes before arriving at charming Prince Edward Island. Discover the breath-taking views on the Cabot Trail as you make your way to Cape Breton on this historic and cultural explorations of these energetic Maritime Provinces.
- Drive along the beautifully scenic Cabot Trail into the highlands of northern Cape Breton
- Explore the Victorian homes and elegant squares of Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island
- Admire the Bay of Fundy, world-famous for its extreme tides and the greatest rise of water on earth.
- Tour the Fortress of Louisburg, one of the most important Canadian ports of World War II
- Unearth the historic waterfront city of Halifax, Nova Scotia