One magical week though the Canadian Rockies that will create memories to last a lifetime.For those who want to experience lots but have little time to do it, this is the perfect opportunity to take in Western Canada's best features. The scenic drive that awaits is something truly beautiful and awe-inspiring as your journey will take you through the Canadian Rockies that includes National Parks, canyons and flowing river whilst still finding time to enjoy the highlights of the Stampede City, Calgary and on to the iconic coastal city of Vancouver. This we be one magical week that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- Drive the magnificent Canadian Rocky Mountains as you pass through Alberta
- Follow the spectacular Icefields Parkway, said to be one of the most scenic routes in all the world
- Experience Mount Robson, the highest mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies
- Explore both Banff and Jasper National Parks in one 7-night trip
- Discover the vibrant city of Vancouver - Canada’s Gateway to the Pacific