This boutique hotel sits on Robson Street, a Vancouver area known for its quirky shops and celebrated restaurants. Fitting in perfectly with its creative surroundings, the Listel Hotel's guestrooms double up as miniature art galleries, showcasing exceptional works from local and international painters and sculptors, including several pieces by First Nations artists. The equally innovative in-house Forage restaurant champions the hotel's eco-initiative, striving for zero waste and reduced energy consumption. Intrigued guests can book a package stay that includes a foraging expedition with chef Chris Whittaker, walking through the forest identifying edible foods.
• Room service - breakfast is available from the Forage kitchen from 7am - 11am.
• Forage - The Listel's in-house restaurant is committed to sustainable, eco-friendly dining. Chef Chris Whittaker sources his ingredients from local growers and suppliers, lending support to the regional community of fishers, farmers and foragers. There are eight wines and 12 beers on tap, showcasing British Columbia's finest breweries and vineyards. Open daily for breakfast, brunch and dinner.
Facilities and Services
• Fitness centre plus free access to Steve Nash Fitness World Express
• Valet parking
• Cycle hire in Stanley Park
• Complimentary computer kiosk and printer